Happy Friendship Day (page 3) :*





















Dear S22T1P1 :'D
Thank you, for all the things, that means so much to me, for concern and understanding, Thanks for the friendly smile, that brightens up my day, thanks for the kindness in the little things you do, thanks for being a friends and just for being you. I'm so thankful to have you guys in my life. You are my friends forever, thank you for making me laugh when i'd almost forgotten how to. Thanks for always listening to me, supporting me, teach me in every subject, and encouraging me. You guys are true friends and i want you to know how much i love and appreciate you. You're the best ! i'm glad we're friends :) thank you for being my friends. 

10 months, so many memories that we had, belajar sama-sama dalam class and DK3, buat bising sampai tak ingt dunia, kena denda masuk lambat dalam kuliah and kena nyanyi lagu kolej and Negaraku, lunch sama every friday, buat KUMBE together, class malam En Zamri even ramai yg tak datang, Kena marah dngn cikgu and pergi minta maaf sama-sama, buat experiment and report together, buat mind map for chemistry together and dpt num 3, naik unit jumpa lecturer together, berlatih senamrobik together setiap ptg sampai ke final, pergi picnic together, smbut birthday sama-sama, ambil UPS1, UPS2, PSPM1, PSPM2 together even ada yg lain-lain kelas, but still pada masa yg sama. almost single things we did together. IMISSYOU guys :( so much. Please take care and jangan ada yg lupa each others, really hope for that. Love ya ! Happy Friendship Day ;*

No comments:

Post a Comment